Customers are advised to carefully read these terms and conditions of use before using the Seeds.For.Me website.
This site is intended for use by persons 21 years of age and older only. Therefore, you need to be at least 21 years old to order from this site. No exceptions.
Your continued use of this site implies your agreement that you have in fact reached the age of 21, and that you duly comply with providing true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself.
We reserve the right to change, modify, or withdraw all, or any part of seedsforme.com at any time, without notice. Any new features to the current website shall be subject to these terms also, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting.
Prices and seed availability are subject to change at any time, without notice.
These terms and conditions govern your use of our website; by using our website (accessing, browsing, buying, etc) you accept the legal agreement to the policies and terms & conditions stipulated on this page. By using seedsforme.com you also agree to comply with all local applicable laws and regulations for the state in which you reside.
If you disagree to any part of the terms and conditions on this page, then do not use this website.
Spores Legal Disclaimers
You must be 21 years or older to order spore products. Purchasing our products indicates that the buyer is legally able to do so and is over 21 years of age. Spores and spore products are intended solely for IDENTIFICATION and MICROSCOPY use ONLY. Psilocybe and Panaeolus spores may be illegal to possess in California, Idaho, or Georgia without the proper permissions (see ordering restrictions below). The purpose of this web site is to provide information. All information supplied on this site, via its products or in other communication is for educational purposes only and does not constitute specific advice on any subject. The authors provide the information “as is” and cannot be held responsible for errors in the content of this site. We advise all potential customers to check their national laws before placing an order as we do not want anyone to act in conflict with their national laws. We cannot be held responsible for those who do. Mushroom spores are not intended for human consumption.
Please understand that we offer spores of Psilocybian genera mushrooms for microscopy use only. Do not inquire about instructions for growing Cubensis Mushrooms. We do not have and we will not provide that type of information. Any buyer that mentions intent to use our products for the cultivation or harvesting of Cubensis (Magic) Mushrooms will have their order cancelled and will be denied purchasing privileges. Some products may be restricted for shipment to certain states within the USA. Psilocybian genera spore samples cannot be shipped or delivered to residents in California, Georgia, or Idaho. If an order is placed, it will be canceled.
We do NOT ship spore related items out of the United States.
We guarantee the viability and sterility of our products for 30 days after purchase. If your products happen to arrive contaminated, simply provide digital photographs to us and we will dispatch another unit. It is extremely important that we receive information regarding our defective products for quality control reasons and for research purposes.
Liquid culture products are sold with cleanliness and viability guarantee for 30 days after purchase, should you find your cultures to be unviable or contaminated please contact us and we will make arrangements for replacement. We do not offer cash back. Only a reshipment.
We do not accept returns or exchanges of spore related products for any other reason.
Cannabis Seeds Legal Disclaimers
Cannabis seed information presented on this website and on our packaging is made available to states that legally permit the medical or recreational use of marijuana seeds. Regulation and implementation of cannabis seed legislation often differs from state to state, so for this reason, we strongly advise you as a matter of urgency to make inquiries about the regulations governing the state of the union you are in. It is your responsibility to check the local marijuana seed laws in your region. Seeds.For.Me does not intend to promote, advertise, or encourage anyone to act in conflict with the law, and we explicitly point out that we cannot be held responsible for the actions of persons who purchase our seeds, nor for their actions following such a purchase. We will accept no responsibility in this respect.
We sell and ship our products to end-user customers only. You may not purchase our seeds for resale. We reserve the right to refuse and/or cancel your order if we suspect that you are purchasing seeds for resale purposes.
All of our seeds, cannabis or otherwise, are meant for public good and shall remain in the public domain. No patents or genetic engineering allowed.
All sales are final
We cannot be held responsible for any issues regarding a miscount of seeds in a sealed package you receive, the seeds viability, or the overall quality of the product. We are a seed bank– a collection of breeder-brands. We do not cultivate these seeds, or package them.
We wish we could answer all customer questions, but we must take a hard-line stance on cannabis seed germination inquiries. We can NOT and will NOT discuss any matters of germination or any questions regarding growing cannabis whatsoever, now, or in the future, whether it be via email, the contact page on our website, or on any social media platform, etc. All messages regarding germination of seeds will be IGNORED. Our dormant seeds are sold exclusively for use as collectors items, souvenirs, premium bird food, or as a means of preserving cannabis genetics. Seeds.For.Me will not take responsibility for any other intended use. If there are any issues with the quality of the seeds you receive it is advised to reach out directly to the breeder/brand of the seeds you purchased. They may decide to help you out if you explain the situation and show evidence of your claim, but it’s always at their discretion.
General shipping info:
- All U.S. seed orders will ship out via first-class mail (2-4 days shipping).
- We ship internationally to Canada and European countries for orders of $420 or more. We also ship to the US Territories, including Guam, which will require a customs form from us. Please send us an email if you are not able to select your location during checkout.
- Seeds will ship out via first-class mail. (8-16 days shipping).
- Packages will be discreet as can be, for your sake and ours. Will be shipped in a bubble-padded nondescript envelope.
- We are proud to offer the quickest domestic shipping in the industry. We are at the post office 5-6 days a week, every week, sometimes even on Sundays. Our packages almost always ship out within 24 hours of payment. However, on occasion it can take a day or two longer.
- Seeds.For.Me guarantees the exterior of the packaging will be free of any company names, logos, or references to cannabis. We take this seriously as discreet packaging is just as critical for us as it is for you.
- We take a photo of EVERY order before we ship out, so we have proof of the condition of the package and its contents at the time of shipping.
- You will receive a tracking number once your order is shipped.
- If you have any questions regarding our shipping policies please send us an email.
- Orders under $50 will incur an automatic $5 shipping charge.
- Orders of $50+ will ship out via standard first-class mail for FREE.
- Customers have the option to upgrade either of the above shipping options to ‘guaranteed delivery’ (within the U.S.) for $20.
- We offer international shipping to Canada and Europe only for orders totaling $420 or more. Buyer agrees to a $25 first-class international shipping fee. We do NOT ship spores out of the US.
Shipping complications rarely happen, but when they do you need to be aware of the situations in which we guarantee a shipment and the situations where we do not. In most instances a package simply gets hung up for a few days and then ultimately makes it to the destination address, or back to the original sender (us). If the package does NOT make it to you and it was our error (we wrote the incorrect address on the envelope) then we will ship out another order to you. But for all other instances we offer these details below.
Free shipping/ $5 shipping
- We guarantee that we will put your package in the mail and that we will send you a tracking number for your order.
- We do NOT guarantee a replacement package if your package does NOT show up to the address it was addressed to, for any reason (damaged, lost, stolen, etc).
Guaranteed $20 delivery
- We guarantee not only that we will put your package in the mail and send you a tracking number, but also guarantee that your package will make it to the address that was attached to your order.
- If tracking and delivery reports shows that your order was NOT delivered to the correct address due to it getting lost, seized, or intercepted we will replace it, but we do require that you reach out to your local postal courier first before contacting us, and also recommend checking with neighbors to see if they might have it.
- Please note that the guaranteed delivery option does NOT cover shipments which were not delivered due to incorrect delivery information on your order… instances where the use of a fake name has prevented the delivery of an item, or if the package or items within were stolen (when its marked as delivered). We consider the tracking and delivery reports provided by the carrier to be final proof of delivery, so if it says your shipment was delivered, we consider it delivered. If there is theft in your area we recommend mailing your order to a PO Box or using a locking mailbox.
International Shipping $25 Guaranteed Delivery
- Please note that shipments to the US Territories, Canada and Europe must meet a $420 minimum order before an order can be placed.
- International shipping is treated the same as our ‘guaranteed delivery’ shipping option. We guarantee not only that we will put your package in the mail and will send you a tracking number, but also guarantee that your package will be delivered to the address that was attached to your order.
- If tracking and delivery reports shows that your order was NOT delivered to the correct address due to it getting lost during transit, or because it was intercepted by customs we will send out a replacement order. In the case that it is lost we require that you reach out to your local postal courier first before you contact us. If it was intercepted we will need to see photographic evidence of the package and its contents (customs seizure notice) before we can send out a replacement order.
- We offer only 1 free reship per order, meaning if its gets taken on the second try too then their will be no more attempts made.
- Please note that the international guaranteed delivery option does NOT cover shipments which were not delivered due to incorrect delivery information on your order… instances where the use of a fake name has prevented the delivery of an item, or if the package or items within were stolen (when/even though its marked as delivered). We consider the tracking and delivery reports provided by the carrier to be final proof of delivery, so if it says your shipment was delivered, we consider it delivered. If there is theft in your area we recommend getting a PO Box or buying a locking mailbox.
Refunds and Cancellations:
We can only accept cancellations of orders just as long as the order is still in our possession and has not yet shipped out. Once the order has been shipped, a refund is not possible.
If you wish to cancel an item or an order please contact us as soon as possible.
Seeds.For.Me’s maximum liability arising from any product sold shall not exceed the price of such product.
We understand that privacy is a top concern for our customers, so we are dedicated to providing a safe and secure environment for them, so we collect just enough personal information to process your order. We will never share your personal details with any third party organization or institution, except for the purposes of processing your order as was described above.
If at any point you’d like us to delete your personal information just send us an email and we will delete it upon your request.
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL SEEDS.FOR.ME, ITS OWNERS, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF DATA, USE, OR PROFITS), HOWEVER CAUSED, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE, AND WHETHER OR NOT THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE COMPANY PARTIES MAXIMUM LIABILITY ARISING FROM ANY PRODUCT SOLD SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PRICE OF SUCH PRODUCT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT SUCH JURISDICTIONS LAW IS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.