Cultivar: Ice Cream Cake
Genetics: Gelato #33 x Wedding Cake
Breeder: Seed Junky Genetics
Age: 3+ years
Yield: Average – large
Aroma: Ice Cream cake, creamy cookies, baked goods
Description: An indica-dominant cross caked with trichomes. The flowers are beautiful from the get-go and can turn purple early on if temps are cool enough. Ice Cream Cake maintains a creamy flavor profile with sweet hints of vanilla and sugary dough. Easy to grow, low maintenance and easy to trim come harvest time. This is the true keeper cut that all the breeders use and that same one you see in magazines and online. A picture perfect cut.
- Price is for two cuttings (2)
- Each cutting is 3-7 inches long. May be single top or multi-top.
- Guaranteed to be green, healthy, and alive. Plus pest and pathogen free. (If they have bugs or mildew they will NOT be sent.)
- Guaranteed to be true-to-name.
- Clone/cuttings orders must select the ‘Clones & cuttings’ $22 priority shipping option during checkout.
- Packages are shipped out on Mondays and Tuesdays ONLY. (Please allow up to 10 days before you receive shipping details for your order.)
- If it’s believed the plants are are not alive and healthy when you receive them you must let us know any concerns you have within 24 hours of arrival. If we do not hear any concerns within 24 hours it will be assumed that everything arrived in good standing. We cannot be held responsible for mishaps, errors, mistakes, or bad luck after this time frame.
- You will receive instructions on how to handle the plant starts with your order.
*Please note: Because of our ability to accept credit cards, we must stay in compliance by restricting the shipping of clones and cuttings to any US state that does NOT have recreational marijuana laws. Checkout is disabled for these items within these states. However, if you live in a state with medical marijuana laws and you have a mmj license and would like to order clones or cuttings from us via a different payment method, please send us an email.
We CANNOT ship cuttings to ANY state that does not have medical or recreational marijuana laws.