- Insanely resilient. Superbly resistant to harsh climates and easy to grow, ideal for beginner growers.
- Potent knockout effect. A strong high as soon as you hit the joint, a must for consumers looking for a good couch-lock high.
- Compact high-yielder. Thanks to her Indica lineage, this strain grows perfectly compact while producing up to 600gr/m2, a great choice for stealth growers.
- Intense flavors. Reeks of a savory mix of peppers, spice, and a mild fruitiness that tastes exactly how she smells.
- Rock-solid resin producer. Super frosty buds with calyxes buried in trichomes, a must for hash makers!
- An upgrade from the original. All the traits that made this strain popular, now refined. Expect the best.
|Taste||Peppery, Spicy, Fruits|
|THC||Up to 20%|
|Harvest EU Indoor||500 – 600 gr/m2|
|Harvest US Indoor||1.6 – 2 oz/ft2|
|Harvest EU Outdoor||60 – 160 gr/plant|
|Harvest US Outdoor||2 – 5 oz/plant|
|Height||90 – 120 cm|
|Height US||35 – 47 inches|
|Genes||Sativa 30%/Indica 70%|
|Genetics||Northern Light Autoflowering|
Her buds are light, airy, frosty, and almost have a long and narrow structure. The shape of the bud is similar to an acorn with swollen calyx protruding all over. The trichomes are clustered together at every point of the bud, making her a fantastic option for hash makers who work with dry sift.
Northern Lights Auto will leave you on your knees begging for more. You will feel her 20% THC potency instantly after lighting a joint, with a fast-acting physical effect that is reminiscent of a full-blooded Indica. The more you smoke, the deeper your slumber will become as she makes the eyes feel like they are melting and a full couch lock effect on your entire body. We recommend this strain for evening times when you need to shut off from a long day, or to induce a long deep sleep, lounging at home with nothing to do, watching movies, and using as little energy as possible
When growing Original Auto Northern Lights, you can expect plants to reach a height of 90-120cm. She grows quite large and will reward you with an abundance of top-quality buds that can be up to 500-600gr/m2. Internodal spacing will be very short making her easy to grow and maintain, which is why she is ideal for beginner growers. Her leaf structure will be a classic Indica appearance with a thick main stem and chunky hardwood side branches. A rock-solid producer of glistening savory-sweet buds, indoors, and outdoors a very popular choice for growers who experience cold and wet weather.
A large producer that works incredibly well in a Sea of Green. Her high levels of resilience mean she can fight off plant disease with no issues making her a fantastic choice for colder climates that experience short summers and rainfall. This strain also has a high resistance to bugs and insects making her good for gardens that are overrun with pests. This lady can take a high E.C and will reward you with dense, weighted buds. We advise flushing 2 weeks prior to harvest to remove any nutrients that may have built up over time.
A hard-bodied Indica that contains deep flavors of mouthwatering savory terpenes. She is spicy on the palette with sensations of pepper, spice, and a mild fruitiness. Northern Lights Auto is more earthy than pungent but she certainly smells like she packs some firepower.